My name is Julie Pazmino I am a child care provider in
Bellerose, New York.
I am licensed through the
We provide care for children ages: 6 weeks to 6 years old
7am - 6pm Monday - Friday
We are located on the Border Line of Nassau and Queens 2 blocks from the Cross Island Expressway, between Jamaica Avenue and Bradock Avenue at:
237-25 93rd Avenue
Bellerose, NY 11426
OPEN ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED
Twinkle Teddy does not charge a registration / enrollment fee, plus we give FREE Spanish lessons to our kids.
ASK ABOUT OUR MULTIPLE CHILDREN DISCOUNTS
Please call or e-mail to inquiry about our rates
- CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Assistant on premises at all times.
- Lots of tender loving care.
- Early learning skills for successful entry to Kindergarten.
- A chance for you child to be around other kids.
- Spanish for Toddlers.
- 3 Nutritionally balanced Meals: breakfast, lunch and snack.
- Positive reinforcement and encouragement in all your child does or attempts to do.
- An opportunity to learning to share.
- Non-smoking enviroment.
- Large, fenced-in backyard.
- Variety of yard toys, play structure, and riding toys.
At Twinkle Teddy Daycare we give children opportunities to learn in a family-like setting, where they can feel safe and loved, and can begin to build a positive self image. Your child will receive quality personal and individualized care in a warm and loving home. Your child will have the opportunity to gain practice in language, fine motor, gross motor & self help skills. Children will not be denied enrollment on the basis of race, sex, religion or disability.
"Little children come to me for hugsand books and such Icare for all their simple needsand I also fix them lunch.I pick up toys, I mop their spills and oftendry their tears. I change their diapers,settle fights, and kiss away their tearsI tie their shoes,I button coats and push them on the swing.I really love these kids you seebut there is just one more thing,call me Mom or Aunt or Julie,and those names just might fit.But please don't call me SITTERbecause I never get to SIT!"